SC - ADMIN: Mailing list archives and backlog...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Fri Aug 22 05:22:00 PDT 1997

Good Morning,

  I need to apologize to one and all.

  The mailing list archives have not been available to everyone for
  quite some time due to my busy mundane schedule. This morning, I
  finally got them back up and working properly.

  The archives for Ansteorra, Bryn Gwlad and the SCA Cooks list are now
  located at FTP.Ansteorra.Org in /sca.

  Btw, for those people who have been trying to contact me about things
  ranging from new mailing lists to changes on the Ansteorra page,
  please be patient with me. I have saved all of the messages and am
  getting to them one at a time. Once I get caught up this time, I
  shouldn't get anywhere near this far behind again. (Since I got
  another SysAdmin in at work.) If you are concerned to get your item
  attended to, *please* contact me again and reiterate your need.

  (Or someone can shoot me. *grin*)

  Thank you for your patience as of late.

In Service,

- --