SC - non-chicken eggs

Stephanie Rudin rudin at okway.okstate.edu
Fri Aug 22 10:15:01 PDT 1997

     Adamantius -

     If you can't find your copy I know I have one.  Let me know.

     Mercedes
     rudin at okway.okstate.edu

Subject: Re: SC - non-chicken eggs
Author:  <sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG> at SMTP
Date:    8/22/97 11:30 AM

rebecca tants wrote:

> [...]

<assorted snippage>

> > Actually, the copy I have, which somebody typed up and
> > made available on line, does read "Speiss", but it could well be a typo.
>
> MADE AVAILABLE ON LINE?  Where?  Is it still out there somewhere that
> could be downloaded?  Pointers please!

I've just checked; I believe it used to be linked to Lord Gregory
Blount's Web pages, and through the SCA homepage. It no longer appears
to be there. I'll try and see if it's anywhere else, and if all else
fails I'll see if I can get the translator's permission to mail or post
for people on the list, since I saved my copy (I think!).

Adamantius
Phil & Susan Troy
troy at asan.com