SC - spice guy

maddie teller-kook meadhbh at io.com
Fri Aug 22 15:03:17 PDT 1997

Clare,
Hi, I have ordered from Spice Boy (aka Tony Hill).  His quality is
excellent as you saw the other night. He carries cubebs, grains of
paradise, long pepper, etc.  He probably has saunders. If not, I am sure
he can order it for you. His web page (which is still under construction
is:  http://www.worldspice.com.  Or his email address is:
		hill at worldspice.com

enjoy!

meadhbh