SC - cheesecake

Stephen Bloch sbloch at adl15.adelphi.edu
Sun Aug 24 19:52:20 PDT 1997

> Hi, Katerine here.  Stefan asked about the AN cookbook.  The
> redactions, so far as I know, are Joshua's wife's and available
> (if at all) only privately through them.

The recipe in question is called "Tardpolene", and it is redacted as a
custard tart with fruit (hmmm... sound familiar?) in the 2nd edition of
_Pleyn Delit_.  The redaction as a cheesecake with fruit, though yummy,
is not available through us or anybody else, as it was scribbled on a
sheet of paper which disappeared two years ago. :-(

					mar-Joshua ibn-Eleazar ha-Shalib
                                                 Stephen Bloch
                                           sbloch at panther.adelphi.edu
					 http://www.adelphi.edu/~sbloch/