SC - new to list

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Mon Aug 25 14:30:56 PDT 1997

<< Hello.  I am Marion Dureward from Shire-March of the Grimfells in
Calontir.
 I just happened by this list on accident and I'm glad I did.  I hope it's
 okay that a non Ansteorran is on the list.  >>

Ansteorra.org may maintain the list, but a good percentage of us are not
Ansteorran.  I myself am from the East, as are several others.  His Grace
Cariadoc joins us from the Middle.  It is SCA-Cooks, not ANSTEORRA-Cooks, so
welcome!

Brangwayna Morgan