SC - [arousseau at immunex.com: Results of a Siege cooking contest]

Christi Redeker C-Redeker at mail.dec.com
Wed Aug 27 08:50:07 PDT 1997

Gunther writes:

<<Wouldn't it be nice to have such a competition a couple of times a year at certain events?
Think of the preperation and bragging rights!>>

I would love it!!

<<Although I'm a little scared to enter one of these. There are such talented people around!>>

Actually what worries me is that I don't have enough of the recipes that I have read in memory to create dishes and document them without having a library handy.

<<BTW, my next feast will be Steppes 12th Nite. I'm still waiting on the theme of the event
before I make my plans.  Y'all are invited.>>

I would love to go, but I must get my lord over his fear of Texas first. :D

Murkial

- ----------
> Stargate holding a Siege Cooking Competition this weekend or some weekend
> very soon.  Meabhdh is one of the judges for it, I think.
>
> Clare St. John

Cool! I'll try to make it.

Wouldn't it be nice to have such a competition a couple of times a year at certain events?
Think of the preperation and bragging rights!

Although I'm a little scared to enter one of these. There are such talented people around!

BTW, my next feast will be Steppes 12th Nite. I'm still waiting on the theme of the event
before I make my plans.  Y'all are invited.

Yers,

Gunthar