SC - Re- SCA myths

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Mon Aug 4 12:22:59 PDT 1997

                      RE>>SC - Re: SCA myths                       8/4/97

<lots and lots of what Franz said deleted...>

	Brid-dono, might you extend and invitation to our friend to join this
list, so that we might discuss his views?

	Yumitori
==========
I thought about it!  But was wading through the weekends worth of messages.  I
was actually surprised that so far *no-one* seems to have responded to him,
the way I got the info for the cooks list was by asking food questions on the
arts list.  I probably should go back and invite him over- he says he is a
cook, and anyone who read the messages on this list and dealt with the hunger
pangs we do would definitely be "converted".
ps
warning linguistic queestion off topic:  What is the suffix -dono?  I know
- -chan and -san
brid