SC - vegetarians

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Mon Aug 4 16:18:17 PDT 1997

                      RE>>SC - vegetarians                         8/4/97

>>Do a lot of people in the SCA travel great distances to attend events in
other states?

>>Carla

I live in the Shire of Caer Darth, Mists, West(Santa Cruz, California). I have
been to Estrella once, happily spent a day being bonked in the head and
falling into dustbowls and shrubbery when dead, and another shopping and
taking photos.  I also went to 3YC.  Thoroughly inspiring despite all of the
(some serious) problems.
Would love to get to Pennsic, though not quite sure how to pull it off, and
would like to get to Estrella again, and more regularly.  Alot of my friends
go to Estrella every year and many people in this principality go to that and
Pennsic regularly.
- -brid