SC - [Fwd: Aloyaulx - was: Need recipe, please!]

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Aug 7 06:14:41 PDT 1997

- --------------349D4BA24D62

Good morning, all!

I was reminded by some activity on the Madrone Culinary List that we
never did get a recipe for Aloyaulx of veal on this list. I'm taking the
liberty of forwarding both my response to such a request, and somebody
else's. My response was supposed to come to this list also, but seems
not to have made it for some reason...I just hope this shows up in some
coherent form. Thanks!

Adamantius