SC - Another Novice Recipe Challenge

Fri Aug 8 06:43:20 PDT 1997

  I too have seen a lot of medieval recipes that say "onions parboiled and
  minced".  I notice that Katerine has chosen to reverse the order of the
  verbs in her redaction, perhaps because parboiled whole onions are REALLY
  HARD TO CHOP!  The outermost layer gets really slippery and a bit slimy.
  Yet the recipes CONSISTENTLY say "ysode and ymynced" or the equivalent,
  always in that order as far as I've noticed.  Any ideas?

When you put on your shoes and socks, do you do so in order? (:-)

	Tibor