SC - How to subscribe to digest?

rengraph at ix.netcom.com rengraph at ix.netcom.com
Sun Aug 10 10:41:46 PDT 1997

On 08/07/97 20:11:35 you wrote:

>Unto the Noble Readers of this List, from Gideanus Tacitus Adamantius,
>Greetings!
>
>Just a quick question for whomever --
>
>Can anyone advise me as to how I can subscribe to the digest version of
>the list? I saved two different documents about subscribing and
>unsubscribing, but neither specifies about the digest.

Greetings to those also raveged from the heat of summer from Constanza in
the heat ravaged south,

I second the question I would find a digest form far easier and less time
consuming to "digest". Is there a digest and how may we subscribe to such.

Yours in service to the dream,
Constanza della Oriente'
rengraph at ix.netcom.com