SC - it's too quiet!

Stephanie Rudin rudin at okway.okstate.edu
Mon Aug 11 10:15:35 PDT 1997

     Anne-Marie -

     I, also, like to see the original text as well as a translation if it
     is in another language.  Since I am very new at redacting period
     recipes, I also like to see the author's redaction.  Even if I don't
     agree with what the author has done it gives me a jumping off point.

     I would like to see the footnotes on the same pages as the recipes.  I
     just got a copy of Markham's "The Good Housewife" and all the notes
     and citations are in sections in the back of the book.  Looking things
     up gets very time consuming.

     Just my thoughts.  Be sure to let us know when you have a completed
     product.  As a newbie I am always eager to expand my library.

     Mercedes
     rudin at okway.okstate.edu