SC - Camping Feast

Griff41520 at aol.com Griff41520 at aol.com
Thu Aug 28 06:44:13 PDT 1997

<<  (You can boil water in paper bags and uncoated paper cups
 because the water absorbs the heat that would normally burn the paper.
 I've won a little money on this fact.)   >>

Me too!! isn't science great!

Other nifty things to try while camping.  Muffins- take oranges, cut in half
and scoop out the pulp leaving the skin whole.  Mix up your muffin mix( bran
or something that complements orange is best) and pour into the orange skins,
filling them 3/4 full. wrap in tin foil, be sure to leave lots of room at the
top for muffin expansion. seal tightly and place in hot coals for agound a
half hour (I think-its been awile since i made these). Unwrap and enjoy.
 it's not period but it is quite tasty!

Ivy no Inishkeen
of TriOs
in Trimaris