SC - $250 dollar cookies

Thu Aug 28 07:24:35 PDT 1997

>Greetings, all from Meriel
(deleted)
>Can any one please tell this non-American what a Hershey bar consists
>of? I don't recall seeing them here in SA.
>My thanks!

A Hershey bar is a medium brown, sweet, milk chocolate.  A good
substitute would be a milk chocolate bar from one of the Swiss chocolate
makers that export to the US.  The current Hershey bar is approximately
50 grams and the bar in use at the time the recipe was written would
have been between 57 and 60 grams.

Bear