SC - Parsley

Fri Aug 1 06:11:13 PDT 1997

                                          Then again, one of the little games I
  like to play is "Let me taste a dish and I'll tell you everything that's in
  it". I apologize for being unduly picky. The bottom line is I grow a couple
  of Curly parsley plants for garnish and a dozen or so Italian parsleys for
  culinary purposes.

Ras, my mother and I used to play the same game when I was a child... it was
great fun.

I sure screwed up on it the other day... tried to identify the "crunchy
bits" served on top of a dessert, and we all came up with some kind of
coconut flavored dingus.  It was crushed peach flavored rice cakes.  Boy,
did I feel stupid.

	Tibor