SC - New to List!

John or Fraya Davis gameroom at infowest.com
Sun Aug 10 16:49:04 PDT 1997

Greetings fellow connesieurs!

I am Gillian Fhlaithmhail (gil-yawn lah-hyool) MoAS for the Incipient Shire
of Ard Ruadh of the Kingdom of Artemisia (St. George, UT).  We are very
young and full of enthusiastic people who want to learn to cook medievally
(or eat that way ;)

Our weekly fighter practice/A&S includes potlucks, and we have a monthly
feast theme during one of these practices.  Because of this, I have
appointed a permanent feastocrat, and boy, is she ever good!  Can't wait to
have a big event to really put her to the test.

Anyway, because we have potlucks and feasts all the time, we are in
desperate need of more recipes!!!  Our next feast is on August 19 and is the
Feast of the Blazing Sun.  Perhaps some Middle Eastern dishes or other
"summer" type foods would be especially appetising.  We're looking forward
to your suggestions and recipes.  We'll be sharing ours as soon as we get
them organized :p~

In service and friendship,

Gillian