SC - Cuts of Meat

Aldyth at aol.com Aldyth at aol.com
Thu Aug 21 20:24:31 PDT 1997

In a message dated 97-08-21 13:37:26 EDT, Morgan writes:

<<  OK, all you butcher experts out there.  I am cooking a Coronation
      feast that will include grilled beef as one of the courses.

      Since I'm not a big meat eater, I am turning to you experts for
      advice.

      What cut of meat should I try to buy that would be relatively cheap,
      but not tough? >>

I would ask how many you are serving first, but I usually go with a Baron of
beef, slow roasted for many hours, and if the intent is truely to grill it,
slice it up and slap it across a grill just before you serve it.  Here in
Wyoming we can usually get it for under $2 a pound.

Aldyth