SC - capers

Stephanie Rudin rudin at okway.okstate.edu
Fri Aug 22 15:30:33 PDT 1997

     I always thought they were the buds of a kind of lily, but from the
     description in an earlier posting I'm not sure now, what kind of bud
     they are.  I had never eaten them until the chicken dish I posted
     earlier.  I'm not sure how much of there flavor is due to their own
     flavor and how much can be attributed to the pickling brine used
     commercially.

     Mercedes
     rudin at okway.okstate.edu