Re- SC - non-chicken eggs

Mark Harris mark_harris at risc.sps.mot.com
Sun Aug 24 17:28:02 PDT 1997

Ruadh

> > > That would be Das Buoch Von Guter Speiss you're thinking of, but ...

MADE AVAILABLE ON LINE?  Where?  Is it still out there somewhere that
could be downloaded?  Pointers please!
<<<<<<<

I found it on the WWW but didn't keep the URL. Since it was already on the
Web and I didn't have permission I have not added it to Stefan's Florilegium.

But if you can't find it, I will send it my email. The two files are:
Das-buch-art      (32K)  5/12/95    Review of Das buch von guter spise. Early
                                          German cookbook w. recipes.
Das-buch-man     (105K)  5/16/95    Manuscript of Das buch von guter spise.

The lady who put in all the work of getting this manuscript, translating and
redacting sections should be heartily thanked for doing all this work. I
don't
recall her name, but it is in the above copies.

Stefan li Rous
markh at risc.sps.mot.com