SC - Puff pastry at camping events

margali margali at 99main.com
Tue Dec 2 05:05:14 PST 1997

> > : margali wrote:

> attereaux are garnishes classically, which became hors-d'oeuvres.
> use a really fancy mold to make a polenta or rice mold, stick these in
> decoratively and serve to the table as an assiette voulonte, or if you
> have the really small bundlet mold[they make a 3"dia mini bundt without
> a hole in the middle] you could make the mini mold of soubise of rice,
> cut the skewer short, so it fits nicely on top of the rice lump, pipe a
> thickened paste of peas or artichoke base[not the pickled heart, but the
> actual freshly cooked base in season] around the bottom and around where
> the skewer is stuck in, and add little savory mini madelaines[scallop
> shell shaped sponge cookies] decoratively...whatever floats your boat.

	HUH???  There are just too many weird terms here . . .I have  >NO IDEA <
what you are talking about.  And I would hope I'm not the only barbarian in
this circle.   In  > much < simpler english, Por favor, explain this
paragraph.  Esp. the following terms:  Attereaux,  Assiette voulonte,
bundlet mold,  soubise.

	Caointiarn