SC - hollandaise sauce

Mark Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Tue Dec 2 12:01:01 PST 1997

Problem is...here in VA, Prince William County to be exact, you have to hire
your trash man...and there are a couple of dozen different vendors few of
which dump in the same place....most of the trash vendors recycle or not
according to where they are dumping and all have a policy that if you put it
on the curb...it's theirs....

Sigh