SC - key lime pie: a success story!

Robert Beaulieu robert.beaulieu at sympatico.ca
Thu Dec 4 16:26:36 PST 1997

<< Maybe the
 thing to do is meet her at her office and go the the Grand Central
 Oyster Bar.  >>

My first experience with oyster stew after leaving the "nest" and cutting the
apron strings was at the Grand Central Oyster Bar. :-) I still recall vividly
the oysters being prepared in front of my eyes. The taste was absolutely
exquisite. <sigh> I'll never get to eat at all the places I would like to if I
visit you in January. Baklava from a certain pastry shop across the street
from the Cathedral comes to mind........a certain India restaurant called The
Bengal Tiger (salt lassi and tandoori chicken)......the dried octopus at a
now forgotten Chinese grocer's......<ahhhhh, the memories.....>

Ras