SC - Ladies and Gentles

jeffrey s heilveil heilveil at students.uiuc.edu
Thu Dec 4 16:31:38 PST 1997

Greetings and Salutations.  My name is Bogan din Brasov and I am a recent
addition to the list.  I have a minor request, which I would pray some of
you might help me with.  I have been employed as the Kuchenmeister for the
Festival of Maidens in Wurm Wald.  A rather large gathering is expected,
which would give the ability to tote many an excellent dessert (the feast
is restricted to desserts).  I would love your favorite items, along with
instructions and sources, and in return, I would be more than happy to
display your name with the menu at Troll.  I will also be more than happy
to send you a final edition of the menu, with instructions and citations
for whatever I serve.  I would need the information within seven days, for
the menu will be finalized in less than a fortnight.  I look forward to
your replies.

Your humble servant,
Bogdan din Brasov

Bogdan din Brasov