SC - key lime pie: a success story!

DianaFiona DianaFiona at aol.com
Thu Dec 4 21:24:18 PST 1997

I'm in SE Ohio, and the prevailing opinion of oysters is that they are fit
only for a miscegenation called "Oyster stuffing", a turkey being the
unlucky bird, or else they are either the large gobs of phlegm hawked up by
people with emphysema, or the testicles of various and sundry farm beasts.
Where is the "Festival of Maidens", and do you have enough real, fresh,
ocean-style oysters to allow one or two leftovers for the rest of the
populace?

phlip at morganco.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,

- ----------
: I must say I am most surprised.  I have ne'er had a problem finding fresh
: oysters in the MidWest and I have lived here near all my life.  Which
: state in this gracious union has proven a lack of class?????  If it is
: truly a problem, come to the Festival of Maidens in January and I will
: personally see that you supplied with Oysters.  Life without seafood would
: be...  well, Kosher, but unbearable.
:
: Your servant,
: Bogdan din Brasov