SC - Re:

margali margali at 99main.com
Fri Dec 5 10:26:19 PST 1997

Bogdan din Brasov asks:

>Greetings and Salutations.  My name is Bogan din Brasov and I am a recent
>addition to the list.

Welcome!

>  A rather large gathering is expected,
>which would give the ability to tote many an excellent dessert (the feast
>is restricted to desserts).  I would love your favorite items, along with
>instructions and sources,

You might want to take a look at some of the files in my Stefan's Florilegium.
For instance, these files might be useful:

desserts-msg      (94K) 11/ 6/97    Medieval and SCA dessert recipes. Sweets.
fruits-msg        (88K) 10/17/97    Medieval fruits and fruit dishes. Recipes.
pastries-msg      (24K) 11/ 6/97    Medieval pastries. Recipes.
sotelties-msg     (72K)  5/21/97    Sotelties and Warners - decorated food.
sugar-paste-msg   (41K) 10/ 4/97    Making sugar paste sotelties.

These can all be found in the FOOD section. I have a bunch of new stuff to
add to the desserts-msg file and will be doing that soon. If you wish, I
can email you a copy since it will probably be several weeks before the
additions show up on the webpage.

My files can be found at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

I would love to get a copy of your feast menu and notes to add to those feasts
described in the FEASTS section.

Stefan li Rous
Ansteorra
RSVE60 at email.sps.mot.com

Whose wife, unlike others mentioned here, has made threats if I ever grow back
the beard I once had. Makes me look older anyway, and I don't need that now.