SC - Request for documentation: Honey Glazed Vegetables

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Dec 9 05:51:25 PST 1997

I wish to make a minor addition to the previous note I sent out on the
Shortbread.  Having just been loaned the book tonight I had not tried the
shortbread.  Upon arriving home, I was able to make it in about an hour
and 20 minutes, and with the luck of cold weather, cool it quickly.  The
Shortbread is wonderful, and I highly recommend the recipie.

Your servant,
Bogdan din Brassov

ps Anyone in the middle kingdom interested in coming to an event in
January in Wurm Wald, let me know and I will send you the information on
it.