SC - 12th Night feast m

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Wed Dec 10 10:50:18 PST 1997

At 9:09 AM -0600 12/10/97, Michael F. Gunter wrote:
>The feast is for 400 with a budget of $4 per person.

Good for you. There seems to be an almost universal assumption in the SCA
that good feasts have to be expensive, which simply ins't true. I think our
current figure for the cost of Jingles (I haven't seen the final
calculations) is a little under $4.

I don't recognize the sources for all of your recipes--saffron rice, for
example, and toasted cheese bread (is that Savoury Toasted Cheese by any
chance?), so cannot comment on their medieval accuracy.

David/Cariadoc
http://www.best.com/~ddfr/