SC - Castration - OT (p

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Wed Dec 10 16:41:15 PST 1997

<< Me I lean towards the knife - the rubber band stays
 there for a goodly while, and it seems to me to cater for squeamish
 farmers rather than unhappy animals.

 Charles >>

The traditional way is a slice with an extremely sharp knife, pop it out,
slice it off, slather with a soap/water solution, let him run squealing across
the pasture. It sounds awful but healling is accomplished in less time than
the rubber band thingy. IMHO, this is another area where the naniaml rights
far to the what-ever side  crazies have had undo influence.

Ras