SC - Disgusting recipes

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Wed Dec 10 20:15:40 PST 1997

Well, not exactly. On the other hand, somebody has to get stoned for the
faith. And these changes do come around by and by. Australian
re-enactment has changed a lot in the 7 years I have been involved.
Nordmannnia expects that people who turn up reasonably frequently will
have a pair of medieval shoes made in tehir first couple of months. We
provide leather, pattern, and help. And it happens. When I began (in
another group) almost half the people who had been involved for more than
3 years had some kind of medieval footwear.

The same _can_ apply to anything. It just takes some effort and
encouragement (I am not a fan of the autheniticity police, and I don't
think they are very successful except in a very structured group.
Nordmannnia doesn't even have a formal membership)

Charles / Ragnar (breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, ...)