SC - Documentation? Liberties?

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Thu Dec 11 07:41:53 PST 1997

> I just forwarded all their messages back to them with a note suggesting
> that if they couldn't get their computers to work properly, they use a
> pencil and paper. Next time, I'll forward them back 5 copies of each
> missive.
>
> phlip at morganco.net

> :
> : << Message is undeliverable.
> :  Reason: User "rudin at okway.okstate.edu" is not found in the cc:Mail
> Directory.
> :  Original text follows: >>
> :
> : rudin at okway.okstate.edu is up to their old tricks again! :-0
> :
> : Ras (Sorry, but I ahd to get it out. :-))

I've also sent them flamemail and informed them that I will perminantly
ban their server from my lists if there are any more problems. My apologies
to the list for the fact that these crashes seem to occur in the middle
of the night and I can't get to them until I come to work the next work
day.

Gunthar