SC - OT - Omaha Steaks anomaly

Virginia Legowik keaeris at fred.net
Thu Dec 11 10:03:26 PST 1997

                      RE>>SC - Castration - OT (p                  12/11/97

<snip>Eh? Welcome in, but as it is on my farm, we were about to go out and
take care of a few little beasties , now i have a few people to help me hold
them down while i snip away...
lol margali
<snip>

but I could stay here and keep the fire stoked under the hot-tub, so that it
is all toasty when yooz all come back from being out in the cold...
- -brid
(wide-eyed and earnest)