SC - Vegemite, instant

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Thu Dec 11 15:05:36 PST 1997

Gunthar said:

>Please respond with questions, comments, better ideas, etc...

>On the table will be breads. With honey, olive oil, and mustard in bread
>bowls.

I assume this is a mustard sauce. If this is a mustard sauce that hasn't
been posted here yet, I'd love to get it.

>                Onions over sops

I don't remember seeing this before. I assume this is onions in some kind
of sauce served over bread of some type. Again, I'd like to see this recipe.

This feast is sounding closer to others that have been mentioned out of
this kingdom (Ansteorra) and far, far away. I may just have to plan on
making Steppes 12th Night just for this feast. It sounds like a great feast.

Stefan li Rous
Ansteorra