SC - Drink suggestions?

DianaFiona DianaFiona at aol.com
Thu Dec 11 22:00:04 PST 1997

<< On the whole, I think it makes more sense to start by looking through a
 period cookbook for interesting recipes instead of starting with a recipe
 that might possibly be period and trying to find a period version of
 it--but that is up to you.

Which is the exact reason I have your Collections and Miscellany! :-) The only
thing that disturbs me is tht I discovered your works a year after you removed
a few collections because of copyright problems. :-( I have to this day (8
yrs. later) been unable to find anyone willing to share those manuscripts! :-(

As a sidenote, an aquaintance of mine has revealed to me that a friend of
their's has just recently translated a document which is Arabic cookery that
has never been published oir translated before! :-) I will , of course, share
it with your Grace , as soon as I get my hands on it! :-)

Ras