SC - Why "Request for documentation" is a bad subject title

Par Leijonhufvud pkl at absaroka.obgyn.ks.se
Thu Dec 11 22:51:08 PST 1997

<<
 Oh yeah, on the down side, the site is a middle school, so it is a bit
 dry...

 Thanks though, I think I'll keep this one for around the house.

 Bogdan

 On Thu, 11 Dec 1997, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:

 > Claree (Spiced Wine)
 > take halrf measure cinnamon, ginger, mace, 1/3 measure cloves nutmeg,
 > malabathrum???; fennel anise, caraway seeds in the same amount (1/3?),
 >  >>
    (SNIP)
        Or you could try the type of thing we did at the Roman feast summer
before last. I really wanted to serve something a bit more accurate than just
water or lemonaid, but neither the budget or the family-style service that we
do (Shire just doesn't have the numbers to supply servers after everone has
worked all weekend.) are suited to serving alcohol. So we used white grape
juice concentrate spiced appropriately to the theme (Pepper, for one thing,
but I'm a little vauge about the rest by now. Elisande, do you remember?) then
diluted and iced. It was taken from a recipe in Appicus, and proved to be very
popular.

        Ldy Diana