SC - Grape juice inquiry

CorwynWdwd CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Mon Dec 15 04:16:36 PST 1997

Greeings, good gentles, I'm brand new to this list-server.  I am also
a cooking novice!  I'm mainly interested in bread-making, but I also
would like to learn how to make meat-pies. I've never feast-cratted
due to a hyperspazzed nervous system <G>, but I'd love to learn how
to make some of these scrumptious stuff, enter it in Kingdomo A&S,
and share it with my friends. . I'm from the College of Misty Mere in
Meridies. I got interested in this because of two ladies who make
bread for feast every year and it knocks my socks off. . Anyway--does
anyone know how to make sourdough or clarified butter? I have two
bread recipes, and one calls for ghee and another one calls for
sourdough. Merci beaucoup!

Yours in Service,
Isabelle de Foix
College of Misty Mere