SC - Translation sites

Charles McCathieNevile charlesn at sunrise.srl.rmit.edu.au
Mon Dec 15 17:43:53 PST 1997

I think the question was "Can I start a thread on mead, since I want to
do it next year."  We really need to get Tyrca to talk about her mead
making and watch the show.

BTW, Puck, don't say distillation too loud.  The simple fermentation of
brewing, vintning, and mazing is legal if you have a tax permit.
Distillation brings the ATF around.  :-)

Bear