SC - novice requests - longish

kappler kappler at edgenet.net
Mon Dec 15 21:33:13 PST 1997

Is something I know almost nothing about. But at the Australian national
gathering, I would be interested in serving the 400 or so people a jewish
meal as one of the lunches or dinners. So if anybody can point me in the
direction of Jewish Medieval cooking knowledge, I would be very
appreciative. (This is in 18 months, so I can have a full scale attempt
at redaction and road-testing plenty of stuff)

Charles Ragnar
I'm off to lunch - all this talk is making me hungry, and maybe I'll get
back to a whole lot of good things (And Cariadoc's German cookbook will
have actually loaded ;)