SC - Grape juice inquiry

Tyrca Tyrca at aol.com
Mon Dec 15 20:54:33 PST 1997

>my dear Bear,(I would've said gentle but, with a name like Bear, one never
>knows), we on the SCA-distilling list (SCA-Distilling at tycho.com) already
>have our resident BATF agent.

Good.  If I can find it, I'll send you the recipe for Johnson Club
Whiskey, so you can help keep us government workers gainfully employed.

>So who's Tyrca and how does one so humble and shy as m'self meet her?
>
>slinking away relatively quietly while Brandu sleeps, Puck

Tyrca posts to this list.  She's into mazing and produced a fine white
payment that was granted first place in a brewing competition held at
Namron Protectorate.  If you want to reach her directly, try
tyrca at alo.com.

Bear