SC - RE: SC-Nauga/Naga

Tyrca Tyrca at aol.com
Mon Dec 15 20:54:30 PST 1997

<< I have been looking for a source for concentrated grape juice from Old
 World varieties of grapes for several years and tho't perhaps that my search
 was finally over. Oh weel, back to the quest. ;-)

 Ras >>

Do you have any sort of wine/beer making supply store around you?  Here in
Oklahoma, they are all over, and most of them carry cans of grape concentrate
to make wine out of, so you can choose Reisling, or Chardonnay, or whatever
kind of white wine variety grape you like.  Is that the sort of thing you are
looking for?

Tyrca