SC - Fw: [EK] Riddle Contest -Part 1

Kimi b 2 Kimib2 at aol.com
Mon Dec 15 21:24:19 PST 1997

<<
 "It's lo-og, it's lo-og, it rolls down stairs alone or in pairs...it's better
 than bad it's good"
 -brid
 (singing off key and totting a stack of logs with a pink bakery box full of
 bearclaws, eclairs and lavender shortbread)

That's it, we need to gather under that rock.  How bad could the munchies be
in the Cook's List?  I will come in and teach you to embroider, if you want.
It gives us something to do while we are gossipping and waiting for the bread
to rise.

Tyrca  (save a piece of shortbread for me!)