SC - Pleyn Delit question

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Dec 16 17:09:30 PST 1997

Ras, my personal interest is in medieval Normans - up to about 1200. My
cooking tends to spill beyond that a bit, as availability of actual
recipes is prett poor. On the other hand there is actually a reasonable
amount of information about what food was eaten, what methods were used
for preparation, and some good secondary sources. Which makes it a great
period - lots of intepretation required, plenty of research, but the
results seem to come up pretty well. And doing it with others only
increses the number of ideas flowing around.

Charles Ragnar