SC - pasternakes

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Dec 16 20:07:37 PST 1997

<< I use the Pilsbury boxed crusts usually.  They taste great and I get plenty
of compliments on them.  If I am making from scratch, my boyfriend likes the
vinegar recipe. >>

OOOOh! OOOOOOH! Try the pie crust sticks!!!! ooooh! Oooooooh!

Ras (Sorry! But the whole concept of crumble and add a few sprinkles of water
is awesome!)