SC - Recipes

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Wed Dec 17 08:42:14 PST 1997

It's funny but have you noticed that people have asked Bear for his
torte recipe and to my mind he gave it. We are comfortable with
adapting recipes that are vaguely worded and coming up with satisfying
dishes, but Bear gives in modern English a recipe and people want more
details.

I sent Bear's "recipe" to my "Keeper" file as is because I figured that
was all I needed.

This isn't a rant or a slam, I was just amused by the irony.

Yers,

Gunthar