SC - novice requests - longish

Tyrca Tyrca at aol.com
Wed Dec 17 11:41:09 PST 1997

<< Does any one have or know of resources for
 pre-16th century Spanish Conquest or native Inca recipes for Guinea Pig?

 Ras >>

I think this would be interesting.  I don't see that it is so disgusting.  I
have seen guinea pigs the size of rabbits.  And there are really wonderful
rabbit recipes out there.

Tyrca