SC - Seven deadly sins & spices

Tyrca Tyrca at aol.com
Wed Dec 17 11:52:59 PST 1997

Don't think THAT would work. Too many people think that stuff is food.

phlip at morganco.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,

- ----------
: On Tue, 16 Dec 1997, Michael Macchione wrote:
:
: > Sloth: a block of cheese and an unsliced loaf of bread (in wrappers)
:
: Make that pre-sliced crap^h^h^H^HWonderbread, and dito Kraft processed
: "cheese".
:
: /UlfR
:
: --
: Par Leijonhufvud                  par.leijonhufvud at labtek.ki.se
: PGP fingerprint = 76 3B 11 28 79 39 87 C0  DC 4C 1F 4C C0 1F 1E 89
: Oh, *practice*. I don't mind *practicing*. So long as we don't have to
: do it for real.  -- Terry Pratchett
:
:
: