SC - OOP- Disgusting re

Tyrca Tyrca at aol.com
Wed Dec 17 12:18:09 PST 1997

<<BTW, she was on a flying trip into town last weekend and gave me a copy
 of Food for Fifty (a caterer's manual).  Her mother died recently and
 her father is going over the library.  I've asked for permission to look
 over the cookbooks and make an offer for those I want.

 >Bear >>

Cool!  Where are you going to put them?  You almost don't have room in the
house now. (smile)

Tyrca