SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #484

Charles McCathieNevile charlesn at sunrise.srl.rmit.edu.au
Wed Dec 17 15:11:10 PST 1997

<< The question is what draws one to late period cookery. Since I am writing
an
 article for my local Shire newsletter on this subject, I would like to hear
 from those drawn to this particular subject so I can present a relitively
 unbiased aarticle. Thanks in advance. >>

Perhaps people are more comfortable with the language of the later books, and
feel intimidated by dealing with Middle English?  Just a thought.

Brangwayna