SC - eggplant follow-up

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Dec 18 16:06:50 PST 1997

- -- [ From: Patricia M. Hefner * EMC.Ver #2.5.3 ] --

Stefan--Actually, I got the address for this listserver out of your
Rialto files. I also printed out a couple of recipes out of the
Florilegium files, so don't think I haven't been there. I wanted to get
as much info as possible, and I got it....I had to switch to the Digest
due to massive e-mail traffic! Thanks for the great recipes, everybody!
I can't wait to start making some of this scrumptious stuff to take to
my next event! No more trips to Aunt Susie's Food Mart!! :-)Merci
beaucoup!

Yours in Service,
Isabelle de Foix
College of Misty Mere