SC - Lamb!!! (and kids)

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Dec 18 20:48:05 PST 1997

<<  Deer is a bit hard for some people to
 come at, but a sheep(lamb) or a goat is the one which everyone is happy with.

 How does this compare around the globe (or even around others in australia?)

 Charles Ragnar >>

I have no idea about around the globe but I have used lamb at a number of my
feasts and goat was the main center of my Middle Eastern Feast. Unfortunately
, I didn't get more than a taste of it because it was totally consumed before
I had a chance. :-(

Ras