SC - pre-1500 cookery

Fri Dec 19 09:08:27 PST 1997

<<
 I tho't "Pasta Fazoul" (incorrect spelling) was composed of white kidney
beans
 and garlic, olive oil and seasonings over pasta? Where does the tomato thingy
 come in?

 Ras >>

(smile) well, they were talking about disgusting recipes, and something
reminded me of my brother heating up the left-over spagetti with a can of pork
and beans, and how good it tasted.  Our left-over spagetti always had the
sauce included because it only took up one plastic container in the fridge,
and this was a GOOD THING to my neat and organized mother.  So when he put
this together, it HAD tomato thingy.

Tyrca